- Traders must be aware of their responsibility in ensuring they comply with all current statutory legislation, and have any required certificates and insurances.
- Exhibitors may not sub-let the space allocated to them.
- Traders who share a trade stand will be charged for a small stand(s), and will be charged per 4m frontage or part thereof. All traders and goods must be detailed on this form.
- Small trade Stands will be measured and charged to the next rate if over 4 Metres Frontage.
- Dalmally Agricultural Society retains the right to refuse or place limitation on space, and return fees, as they consider advisable.
- There is no supply of electricity on the field, Application is for space only. Traders may bring their own generator.
- The Society and it’s officials shall not be held responsible for any accidents, damage or loss, however caused, which may occur to any exhibitor or their representative or to their property.