- Traders must be aware of their responsibility in ensuring they comply with all current statutory legislation, and have any required certificates and insurances.
- Exhibitors may not sub-let the space allocated to them.
- Dalmally Agricultural Society retains the right to refuse or place limitation on space, and return fees, as they consider advisable.
- The Society and it’s officials shall not be held responsible for any accidents, damage or loss, however caused, which may occur to any exhibitor or their representative or to their property.
- Charity stalls are not permitted to sell raffle tickets.